Kia ora, welcome to eFish V2.0
eFish V2.0 has been released and contains a collection of web enabled systems to assist you capture information for fisheries management by
- Using web based technology to incorporate the 3 sectors Customary, Recreational and Commercial
- Make available the ability for Iwi and hapu to Report and Monitor Catch by Sectors
- E Fish 2.0 will also give the user the ability to map areas of importance for them
- Efish 2.0 will also give the ability to users to enable rotational fishing or catch spreading
- Efish 2.0 should also allow information sharing between sectors for them to gain agreements between these sectors
- Eg Iwi has info collection and recreational sector get together and meet move effort else where agreements info provided thru system proof from system that agreements been met
- Efish 2.0 should allow better paticipation in fisheries management by users of the system
Click below to see the tools in action and future initiatives
Click HERE to view...
Kaimoana Strategy Workshop
26 - 27 November 2009
Waka Digital has available a mobile lab that consists of 15 Laptops, Satellite Dish and Modem and a wireless Laser Printer. The lab can access the internet from virtually any location in Aotearoa thanks to Satellite Broadband technology. Iwi and Hapu organisations are able to hire the Mobile Lab at reduced rates.
Naku Te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te Iwi With your basket and my basket the people will thrive.